Educational 1 Day Visit
'On The Sheep's Back' - History of Australia's Wool Production.
This module includes;
- Tour of the DAG's historic 'Wombramurra Wooolshed', featuring a 12 stand overhead shearing rig.
- Sheep Shearing Demonstration (subject to availability)
- Billy Tea and Damper, Morning Tea.
- Tour of 'The Nundle Woollen Mill', featuring 100+ year old working machinery.
- Nundle, Wool Production - Module; Historical Notes and Resources Booklet.
Cost - $19.00 per person
Includes: Chicken or Ham Salad Rolls, Fresh Fruit, Packet of Chips & Fruit Poppers.
Cost - $12.00 per person